Image Map

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Promy Photos!




Hey there! Long time no see?! Well, i like to blog when i can, or have an idea...or...just want to share! Anyway, Earlier this week i shot some promo prom photos, and these are what i ended up with! I played around a lot with the edits, so they don't all fit together. I used some Light Leaks, and i also tried out free lensing for the first time! I really love how the images turned out, and it was a lot of fun! 





This was a favorite! This is a total of 15 images stitched together! 


An example of the Light Leaks i played with!





This is the photo i free lensed on! 



Have a Great Sunday Everyone! Mine is going to be spent dreading that my it's the last day of my Spring Break, editing photos, and watching the last episode of GIRLS on HBO. I'm so upset it's the last episode :[ Does anyone else watch that show? I'm Obsessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment